Thursday, May 03, 2007

1st May - Madness.

Guest Compere Chris Ramsey introduces the LLC experience, Danny Case, Sean Mcloughlin, Ric Wharton, James Christopher and Carl Hutchinson.(Not pictured.)

1st May - Madness.
Back to (sort of) respectable numbers after a poorly attended couple of weeks. And we were certainly back to full strength on the stage, with a packed bill of great acts. Guest compere Chris Ramsey did a great job...

...more later.

The competition was Am I going Mad?
We all have occassional mental lapses which may be the first signs of mental colapse. We asked 'What have you done recently which led you to ask, 'Am I going loopy?'
-I say 'Ow!' if my backdoor slams particularly hard. Am I going Mad?
-I just unwrapped a toffee, threw it in the bin and put the paper in my mouth. Am I going Mad?
-After an hour of searching I found my glasses in the fridge. Am I going Mad?

Our winner was the woman who panicked during her driving test and took the instruction 'go straight over the roundabout' too literally.

No comments: